Saturday, November 29, 2008

10 Year Professional Forex Trader "Gets It"

I thought it was another forex company interrogating me. They routinely try to shut me down, cause I routinely tell people how their costly training programs are a total rip-off. They cannot teach normal people to reach charts and consistently make profits...it's impossible to do it as a novice.

So, when I get a string of well-informed e-mails from someone questioning just about every aspect of the FX Power Hedge System (www.fxpowerhedge.com), and they seriously, clearly understand forex trading...I wonder.

This fellow and I (Ben) exchanged e-mails from 8:30 in the morning on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, until 5:45 pm EST in the U.S. I was exhausted by the time we finished, cause he questioned every aspect of the FX Power Hedge System.

Fortunately, instead of an evil forex training company, by the end of the day, I had discovered a new friend and yet another professional forex trader who believes in my unique power hedge system. When he finally sent me a screenshot of exactly the kind of trade I was talking about set up perfectly on his own software platform, I simply wrote back, "Yes! That's it."

That's when he told me he was a 10 year veteran professional trader. So I asked, "Well, if you 'get it'...why so many questions?"

He wrote back, "I'm always keeping my eye out for that next person with something new...the next tweak that earns profits. But I'm always watching out for the next scam artist, so I had to make sure this system really worked. Now, I get it....and I'm going to automate it and see what kind of profits I can generate."

Ben didn't need to practice and he wasn't talking about trading small amounts of money. This guy was serious, and (at a time of global economic uncertainty) my FX Power Hedge System was giving him the edge he needed to get back into the market with serious money...to earn serious profits.

Ben had questioned every angle and taken a hard look at the whole FX Power Hedge system through my own eyes. He knew he had found something unique...a forex trading system that consistently earns profits even in a bad economy.

So, if you have not purchased your copy of the FX Power Hedge System, visit www.fxpowerhedge.com. I've been proud of how many novice traders pick up this system and "get it" within a matter of just a few days. Within 30 days, they start sending me screenshots of their average day's worth of profitable trades.

Perhaps more rewarding for me personally, though, is when someone who's been trading forex professionally for 10 years puts the FX Power Hedge System under a microscope and they confirm for me that it works. Remarkably, I figured this system out as a novice myself in 2006. I still don't consider myself an expert at forex trading on this guy Ben's level, cause I only know ONE way to make money...the FX Power Hedge System. Forex trading veterans have somehow overlooked this concept until now, but they love it when they discover it. They are surprised, just like Ben, when they find out that a guy who was pretty new to forex trading figured it out.

I believe one reason is that I didn't know the traditional rules. It was just like one e-mail exchange Ben and I had around mid-day. I told him to stop asking questions that were so detailed. Forget everything he had ever learned about forex, and JUST read the step-by-step guide he had purchased the day before. That's when the lightbulb went on over Ben's head.

He's been earning his living trading forex for 10 years, but he's also been trapped in conventional thinking...albeit profitable for him for over the past decade. Now, as times have changed and the economy is less predictable, he was looking for something new to continue earning profits. Yesterday, the simple, new concept of the FX Power Hedge System changed his approach to making trades. That's the power of this hedge concept. That's the reason so many people find themselves hitting "Buy" at www.fxpowerhedge.com, and their financial lives are never the same.

Good luck. Good fortune. Make profits! And, Ben, it was a pleasure talking with you yesterday.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you are seeking to profit from an extra 100-200 pips on a daily basis then I suggest that you try Fast FX Profit.