Friday, December 4, 2009

Forex Profits With FX Power Hedge - Day One

I will keep this brief, but I was amazed at the comment sent to me by a brand new trader yesterday. He said, "I want to thank you for this amazing system. I have been trading forex and losing money for six months. My cash account was down to $60, and then I discovered your system on the Internet. I bought it and just figured I would give it a try on my account. If I lost $60, so what. I have been losing money for months. But I started WINNING trades and I have now doubled my account! Thanks, Sparks! I thought every system out there was a scam. This works. I will keep trading. Sorry I did not do a demo like you ask...I just didn't see the point in worrying about the $60 left in my account. I had gotten used to losing. It feels SOOOOO good to WIN trades and win them all so far."

This is NOT the usual story. In today's market (which is different from when I started using this system in 2006 - 2007) there is a LOT of consolidation, which means a lot of sideways movement. But, with the settings provided to you with the auto-calculators and other information you get with my system (www.fxpowerhedge.com), you should make profits from the start. I just know that a lot of people who purchase my system are NOT already familiar with forex, so I ask that you trade in demo mode for 30 days.

If you are a veteran forex trader, you can likely use my system on your cash account the first day. It is not that complex, despite the intricate mathematics of statistical probability, causal effect and law of independent events that are the foundation of all calculations. With the auto-calculators, you don't have to do the math I used to do with a complicated formula when I started. Every stop and limit is calculated for you, so you "trap" currencies within a certain price range from which they cannot escape without giving you profits. Even on a bad day (yesterday for some other traders), they reported to me that they were winning 95% of all trades. The normal winning percentage is 97% or higher documented in live testing over three years.

So congratulations on this new trader who "saved" his $60 account and is on the way to multiplying it every few days. I'm impressed he did so much in so little time with such a small account. This is just the power of the FX Power Hedge.

If you are new to this blog, be sure to scroll down and read other posts about the mathematics, etc.

I think there is also a post on the no stop/no limit method of implementing this system as an indicator -- not just the set it/forget it mode that is taught as the basic way to use my FX Power Hedge forex system. So, now with two ways to earn profits using the same system, there is no stopping the traders who learn it, use it, and make make money.

Peace and Prosperity.
Sparks

No comments: